Returning or Pre-approved Teams:
1) Be sure you have thoroughly read through the following links:
2) Choose your Team Name from the pull down menu when you click on the "REGISTER AN EXISTING TEAM" button above. Note: You will need last years "Team E-mail" address to access your Team information. (If your Team is not in the pull down menu, see the instructions below for entering a new Team)
3) Input and make any changes to your team and angler information. All data blanks with a (*) are required. It is easiest if the Captain coordinates your team's entry, handles your registration, and pays all the entry fees, but individuals can pay later if desired. Check the box(es) for the Angler(s) you wish to pay for at this time, and confirm the total to be paid now. You may pay for as few or as many anglers at this time as you wish, but your Teams registration will not be complete until all anglers have paid. Check the box to "I would like to pay this amount by credit card now"...(unless you will be mailing a check) and enter your credit card information (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AE). Check the Indemnity/Rules agreement box and click the "Register this Team to Tournament" button. Done.
4) A notice will pop up confirming the registration and listing the Anglers names that were registered, amount paid. (and a snail mail address for pay by check entries) An e-mail will be sent to the Team E-Mail address with the same information. You will not be able to return to the Team Registration page after you have registered the Team. If you need to make Team info changes later, send an email to TheJPGMFT@gmail.com and describe in detail what you need changed. Individual angler data may be changed any time, once they are registered.
5) Notify your unpaid Anglers they must complete their registration/payment by navigating to this Registration Page and clicking the "Register/Pay/Edit for an individual angler joining a registered Team" button. Individuals may not register until their Team has been registered into the system.
If your team is NOT listed in the "Existing Teams" list, or not already n the "View currently registered teams" pull down list above, and you are new (or returning) to the tournament and wish to enter, you will need to send an email requesting an invitation for entry to TheJPGMFT@gmail.com. The JP Griffon Memorial Fishing Tournament is an invitational tournament, and near capacity, so entries may be limited. Please include the following information in your email request:
Any New Teams denied entry in the Tournament will be notified by email and no payment will be due, nor accepted.
Are we all paid up:
Team Name Change:
If you want to change your current Team Name, you must first complete your registration under your existing Team Name as described above. After you have paid, and your Team in entered, send an email to TheJPGMFT@gmail.com, with the caption "Name Change" on the subject line. Include in the body of the email your Old Team Name and the New Team Name requested, and we will get you fixed up.
?? IS DATA YOU HAVE CHANGED, MISSING OR INCORRECT ??
Click here to refresh this page in your browser to see the latest information.
On-line REGISTRATION entry fee is $175.00 per angler.
LATE entry fee (After May 11, 2021) is $225.00 per angler.
Awards for the big fish categories in the Open, Hardware and Guided Divisions will be $100.00 for the largest redfish and flounder caught on each day of the tournament (trout are excluded from this year's tournament). Plaques will be awarded for the overall (two day), top three fish from each species in each division.
First second and third place plaques will be given to each team member in the Open, Hardware and Guided Divisions for the overall (two day), team stringer.
until the tournament
Just click on the map and scroll around. You can pan (click and drag), zoom (mouse thumbwheel), and add the Google Earth image by clicking the Satellite box in the lower left corner. Click the menu icon to snap straight to the selected Boundary.